We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Majestic Elegance Spa

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Thunder Bay, Canada
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Majestic Elegance Spa

Does anyone know if the massage therapists are registered/licenced here? I would like to know if my massages will be covered by my insurance. thanks

Boynton Beach...
Level Contributor
4,160 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Majestic Elegance Spa

Matt--no biggie? LOL

BbOp---I too have always had e-mails replied to promptly. I've never known a resort spa to process insurance claims for a massage. Have you been able to do this at other resorts? Love to know since my insurance covers massages also, but provider has to submit claim form directly for me.

Hartford...
Level Contributor
2,113 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Majestic Elegance Spa

Not cool, Desi, LOL you know what I meant.Ha

3hr commute this morning, leave me alone :)

murillo
Level Contributor
5,936 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Majestic Elegance Spa

hey matt... were you in the pools for a couple hours before the massage...lol..

Hartford...
Level Contributor
2,113 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Majestic Elegance Spa

just the one, in the spa, that is arctic cold, Lol

bbop, there are several pools in the spa, all different temperatures. The refridgerated one is really freezing.

15. Re: Majestic Elegance Spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 11, 2014