We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alsol Del Mar

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Appleton, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
85 posts
Save Topic
Alsol Del Mar

Does anyone know if this resort is all inclusive. I know the luxury village has an all inclusive option but it seems the Del Mar is going to be only all inclusive? Can someone confirm this for me as the prices are very attractive for March.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,684 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alsol Del Mar

Hi

If you check out their website they appear to offer both room only and AI

Appleton, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
85 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Alsol Del Mar

They only list it as all inclusive on cheaptickets.com. $1000 for a week all inclusive with air seems too good to be true.

Bowling Green...
Level Contributor
67 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Alsol Del Mar

They've had some issues recently with several of the condos being foreclosed on by the bank. This may help explain the "too good to be true" pricing. Uptake in Cap Cana has been very slow. We are going to give ADM a try in December. Their website does offer both AI and room-only. We booked AI.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,684 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Alsol Del Mar

Please remember that going in December will just be after they have reopened so there may be some glitches

Canada
Level Contributor
462 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Alsol Del Mar

Just to add that Jetsetter has a them on sale right now too. $150/night for Jr Suite or $189/night for the 1 bedroom. Offer until the end of March. This is for the All Inclusive option. So, yes, it's a good deal. There is a 10% fee that gets added at the end, but today they Jetsetter has a promo for 5% off so really you could still get a AI for $160/night for 2. Good Deal. The only thing with Jetsetter is that once you book your done. No changes, cancelations etc.

Big E
Level Contributor
97 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Alsol Del Mar

Let me know what it is like. I am considering it for July but am concerned that something must be up with the rates they are quoting.

7. Re: Alsol Del Mar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, December 13, 2014