We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Staying atPCP - Food at Caribe Club and Tropical

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
127 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Staying atPCP - Food at Caribe Club and Tropical

I will be staying at the Punta Cana Princess and was wondering if people staying here thought it was worthwhile going over to eat at the 2 sister resorts. I realize it's a personal taste kind of thing but still wondering if people enjoyed the food over there.

Warwick, Rhode...
Level Contributor
4,060 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Staying atPCP - Food at Caribe Club and Tropical

You have access to all facilities next door. Restaurants, bars, buffets, pools, etc. You can reserve the day of, but there may not be any openings left. They only have limited seatings and all restaurants are not open every night. We would typically book a day or two before like I mentioned. For lunch, there is the main buffet, Mare Nostrom buffet at the beach and there is a beach BBQ almost everyday.

Edited: 5:59 pm, November 29, 2013
St. Catharines...
Level Contributor
1,980 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Staying atPCP - Food at Caribe Club and Tropical

Thanks Barb!...the beach BBQ sounds good!....didn't realize they had it almost every day. :-)

Also good to know that we have access to all of the facilities next door...including the buffets.

13. Re: Staying atPCP - Food at Caribe Club and Tropical

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 02, 2014