We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Conexion

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sudbury, Canada
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Topic
Conexion

Just booked my transfer from the airport to M.E with them... Good service?? Seem to be a lot of positive feedback on them but the more knowledge the better right...

Bloomfield...
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
3,567 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Conexion

Haven't used them in a few years, but have recommended them to a few friends who have been to PC lately and all loved Mandy and Conexion.

Will probably use them when we return to PC after a few years hiatus in April 2014.

Toronto
Level Contributor
134 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Conexion

I used them last year and they were great! I tried to use them this year but they never responded to my email...

Waukee, Iowa
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Conexion

I would always use Conexion for transportation to and from the Punta Cana airport. On arrival, they were there waiting for us. No issues and driver was friendly. On departure, our flight plans changed at the last minute when leaving Punta Cana due to weather in the US. The airline moved up our flight by about 10 hours and I called Mandy at about 11pm. She answered the phone and from the sound of her voice, I had woken her up and told her I would need to be picked up at about 2:30 a.m. She said no problem and our transportation was there, on time, just 3.5 hours later, in the middle of the night.

murillo
Level Contributor
5,714 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Conexion

have used them the last 2 visits ... great ... we were an hour in line to enter this Feb. Driver was waiting . Told him i was just going to grab a beer at the airport but he said he would stop 2 min just outside airport at a store for the $2 beers vrs the $6 ... I knew it was there from asking on here earlier but the hour in line killed me ...e habla englis muy bueno ...lol

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
467 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Conexion

I too have to echo thatvMandy has been great. We are using them with confidence.

Austin, TX
Level Contributor
37 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Conexion

$35/pp for roundtrip transfer from airport to AlSol Luxury Village with Conexion is a good price, right? Mandy was certainly efficient in responding to my email!

Tequesta, Florida
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
9,385 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Conexion

A taxi from the airport to the Cap Cana area where your resort is located is just $30US for the entire cab - not per person. It is a short trip.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
4,610 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Conexion

Whats the correct url please? can anyone provide the link? Thx.

Edited: 5:34 pm, January 02, 2015
Tequesta, Florida
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
9,385 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Conexion

What link do you need???

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
4,610 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Conexion

for Conexion. google has too many options.