We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alsol luxury village

Minnesota
Level Contributor
311 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Alsol luxury village

Anyone been here recently? We are looking at doing the all inclusive option, and are wondering what is included. Is there drink service or a bar on their private beach? Are meals and drinks at sanctuary also included? Any nightlife? Bars open late?

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,330 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alsol luxury village

Hi

We have not been of late but will be going next Autumn

There is no drinks service on the beach they take you to. There is a bar / bistro further along the beach but you would need to purchase any drinks / food

You can dine and drink at Sanctuary but again you would need to pay as although it is also managed by AlSol the AI package is limited to the Luxury Village. Likewise guests from Sanctuary need to pay for any food and drinks at the Luxury Village

Minnesota
Level Contributor
311 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Alsol luxury village

Thanks for the reply. Do you know how late the bars are open at alsol? Is the Dux nightclub part of the all inclusive? We don't want a huge party scene, but don't want a place that closes down at 9:00 at night either.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Alsol luxury village

hi hage2,

where did you read about a private beach of the Alsol Village?

firstly, it is not located near any beach at all, it is not a beach resort, and the Juanillo Beach, hwhich been described they provide shuttles to, is open for everyone/public, the Juanillo Beach Club there is a well popular and great spot for a beachday or as i use it myself once in a while for breakfast with the best view. til now i did not hear that there would be any section of juanillo beach roped off/marked as a private beach section, as in general all the Juanillo Beach Bay/all beach along Cap Cana is public Beach.

Mike

Minnesota
Level Contributor
311 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Alsol luxury village

Mike,

I saw it mentioned in one of the reviews. I know there is a shuttle to the beach, as the property sits in the marina. A public beach is fine with me. It's not the type of property we go to as we are beach people, but the price is right and the place looks gorgeous, so we are considering it.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,330 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Alsol luxury village

It is a beautiful beach

When are you going???

327 days and counting for us

Minnesota
Level Contributor
311 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Alsol luxury village

We are going in a week with the family to dreams palm beach. I am looking at the Alsol for a Jan/Feb vacation with a group of couples. The trip in a week will be our 6th to PC.

We went fishing with Mike a couple years ago so we have been to Cap Cana before, but never stayed in a hotel there.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Alsol luxury village

hage, where you boarded the boat at the Marina, then it left the dock turning to the left, then you faced the Alsol Village property, it was already there on your visit, then when the boat left the Marina to the exit channel, all on your left hand side to be seen is the Alsol Village, just to give you a hint in case you took some photos on the way out or back in.

again,

it is a beautiful property, and it provides services of a standard even a Iberostar GRand will be left behind easily, but it is NOT a beach property, if you love to spend significant time on a beach, then you are looking on the wrong place. the Alsol Village is perfect for the luxury high end Spa weekend, the sports fishing week and/or/or combined a top notch Golf weekend. the way from the property to Juanillo Beach is a distance to be taken in a cabby/provided Van etc, much too far away to see the beach from the property, it is not a beach resort nor the right place for beach lovers during their stay.

Mike

8. Re: Alsol luxury village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 18, 2014