We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Secrets Going Away Party

Ohio
Level Contributor
1,045 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Secrets Going Away Party

Come one, Come All.

The Mrs. and I have just booked for December 22nd to the 1st of Jan.

This will be the going away party for AMResorts at this location. For us the hard part was finding a flight to get there. If any of the regulars or anyone new has any interest in joining us for the going away party please post here or email me at

kackley@neo.rr.com

We will be of no help getting flights but we will make the phone calls to get a group rate. NOTE: We are booked so we get nothing out of it other than you get the chance to party with me. hehe

Kevin

Ohio
Level Contributor
2,964 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Secrets Going Away Party

Hey Kevin:

Mike and I and our spouses will start the party in November. Maybe we could just stay at Secrets for 8 weeks instead of 11 days until you and Shelly arrive LOL!

So, what airline did you book?

Brenda :~)

Northern Illinois
Level Contributor
343 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Secrets Going Away Party

After Brenda leaves, my wife and myself will fill in the gap, until December 6th.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,956 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Secrets Going Away Party

Brenda I will be booking with you in November for trip number 8 so if Kiven does not sneek one in before we will offically beat him LOLOLOLOLOLOL

SORRY MY SWEET KIVEN...... :(

We leave one week this Sat for trip number 7 and that does not include the extra week in April ................. we have to get all we can ....while we can........................

BRENDA READY TO PARTY MY FRIEND....................... NO EXTRA STRANGE PEOPLE THIS TIME OK!!!!!!!! You know who I am talking about......................

xoxoxox

Terry

PS I will report live while I am there

Lima, Oh
Level Contributor
1,394 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Secrets Going Away Party

Terry,

I know I can be a little strange at times, but I don't think you were talking about me since we have never met. What dates are you looking at? As you probably know we will be there two days ahead of Brenda Nov. 1 - Nov. 11. Look forward to meeting another TA poster and (Local Expert).

Mike

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,956 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Secrets Going Away Party

Hey Mike.......hows it going?

We will be booking November 4 to 11. And we will book this while we are at Secrets July 22nd................

yaaaaaaaaaaaaa hoooooooooooooooo only 10 more sleeps

sorry guys :(

dont mean to rub it in

hugs Terry

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,956 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Secrets Going Away Party

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man Mike ,

I just figured out what you were talking about.. LOLOLOLOL

I was talking about another strange couple that was with us at the resort in January and kinda invaded Bellaskys wedding.......Brenda will explaine it to you ....................LOLOLOL

Actually Mike,the news thats going around is !!!!!!!

your kinda sweet..........

See you all in November

Terry

Ohio
Level Contributor
2,964 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Secrets Going Away Party

Terry:

That is great news...looking forward to having a drink with you and Serge in November. You are correct, Mike is a really nice guy...enjoyed chatting with him on the phone.

There have been many negative comments lately concerning the food at Secrets. I would be interested in your opinion of the food...please post live when you are there...thanks!

Brenda :~)

Lima, Oh
Level Contributor
1,394 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Secrets Going Away Party

Terry,

I too hope that you will post some live while there. I also have been reading all the food comments and was wondering what was up with that.

Go ahead and rub it in. I would too if I was going down in 10 days. Have a great trip and send back all the good gossip. See you in November. Maybe the staff will have a special dinner for all of us Secrets stock holders on the TA forum. LOL!!!

Mike

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,956 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Secrets Going Away Party

I will definatly post live while I am there.

I usually judge how good the food was by how much weight I gained on vacation....

Brenda in January people were complaining about the food ,and it was great. My trip in April there was someone complaining about the food (probably same person,different name) And I gainned 5 lbs on that trip...... Now lets see if I can break a record this time>>>>

I have lost 6 buffer pounds in preperation of my food/drink bonanza......... brink it on !!!!!!!!! :0)

Chateaubriand,bread pudding,Secrets burgers, tres leche biscotti, Salmon wrapped in puff pastery shall I continue..................

MAN I CAN JUST HEAR MYSELF GETTING FATTER THINKING ABOUT IT. lololol

XOXO

TERRY

Ohio
Level Contributor
1,045 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Secrets Going Away Party

Was on the phone with a contact at Secrets the other day and ground breaking on Secrets Cap Cana should be in the news by the end of the month.

Kevin

Mentioned in this post
Sanctuary Cap Cana by Playa Hotels & Resorts
Sanctuary Cap Cana by...
5,159 Reviews
Dominican Republic