We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any chance

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
bham england
Level Contributor
121 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
any chance

I have booked 3 rooms at the grand oaradise bavaro, my 3 children will be in seperate rooms with other family members, i have asked the tour company to request rooms next to each other. do i need to email the hotel direct. what are my chances?

Morgantown, West...
Level Contributor
141 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: any chance

I think it helps to email the resort as well. / Kd

Kalamazoo, Michigan
Level Contributor
954 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: any chance

Call the resort!! Even when you arrive, be sure to tell the front desk. If the rooms aren’t together, go back to the front desk and nicely ask for them move you to different rooms. We have found that this request is not always arrange for ahead of time. You have to be kind, nice and persistent.

Nanaimo, BC
Level Contributor
119 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: any chance

When are you going.. we are going to the Club Grand Paradise Bavaro in Feb ... please post a review when you return....

Western...
Level Contributor
953 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: any chance

I've never had much success with requesting special accomodations through my travel agent. When I went to the Dominican Republic in April of this year (Melia Caribe), we e-mailed the hotel directly. This is a very large resort and we had read that it was best to get a room near the beach and pool area. We found the e-mail address on their web site and wrote a short note to them. We used a Spanish/English translation web site that we found on the web so that the message was in their native Spanish.

We ended up with a very nice room (which I'm sure they all were), which was the second building in from the beach (short distance) and right next to the pool! I'm not 100% sure it was the e-mail that did it, but we were very happy!

Have fun!