We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PCP to Jellyfish?

Warwick, Rhode...
Level Contributor
4,056 posts
84 reviews
Save Topic
PCP to Jellyfish?

How long of a taxi drive is this? Thinking about dinner....

Thanks!

Barb

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: PCP to Jellyfish?

10 minutes cabby ride.

contact Jellyfish directly online, they also offer posibilities to include the transfer with your dinner reservation/Bill.

Mike

Warwick, Rhode...
Level Contributor
4,056 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: PCP to Jellyfish?

Thanks Mike! Good to know.

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
519 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: PCP to Jellyfish?

Great place. The food, drink and ambiance is fantastic.If you spend $100usd or more they will provide you with transportation back to your hotel.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: PCP to Jellyfish?

that's the info i tried to remember but wasn't sure. they provide with the transfer back home if a certain amount been spent.

fantastic

thanks

Mike

Edited: 1:34 pm, October 18, 2013
Warwick, Rhode...
Level Contributor
4,056 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: PCP to Jellyfish?

Thanks, again. Are reservations necessary or can we play it by ear on which we would like to go?

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
519 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: PCP to Jellyfish?

I would e-mail in them in advance for a reservation. I would also ask if they are hosting any events the evening that you plan on going as they are a popular spot for receptions and weddings.

Warwick, Rhode...
Level Contributor
4,056 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: PCP to Jellyfish?

Thanks! Will do!

Warwick, Rhode...
Level Contributor
4,056 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: PCP to Jellyfish?

Made the reservation! Seems like it will be a great night off resort. I asked about transportation in the reservation request form, so I will see.....A taxi should ne no problem either as Mike said about 10 mins. So, it can't be that expensive.

Cornwall, Canada
Level Contributor
4,007 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: PCP to Jellyfish?

Are reservations required for lunch/early afternoon meals also - only asking as it seems to be a busy spot, and as someone mentioned, they are popular for weddings/events...

10. Re: PCP to Jellyfish?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, October 29, 2014