We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

At Excellence and loving it!

Indiana
Level Contributor
341 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
At Excellence and loving it!

Romantic and intimate. Simply wonderful! So relaxing and so beautiful. Thanks so much to everyone who recommended this resort. it is just what we were looking for.

Sag Harbor, New York
Level Contributor
5,938 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: At Excellence and loving it!

It is a lovely place. Glad you are enjoying it. It is the home of my favorite pool in the world! :D

Worcester...
Level Contributor
879 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: At Excellence and loving it!

I'm so jealous...jk...glad you're having a great time!

Bloomfield...
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
3,662 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: At Excellence and loving it!

Still one of our best trips - great place, great staff, great service, great rooms. Enjoy the rest of your stay.

Indiana
Level Contributor
341 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: At Excellence and loving it!

This resort is soo perfect for us. We love the pools, the open air lobby and restaurants. So relaxing and so romantic.The beach is so beautiful. There are no pictures on Tripadvisor that do this resort justice.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
191 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: At Excellence and loving it!

I am so jealous.. it's still 11 mos till we get down there. I was wondering about the other guests. Is it mostly people there to party or relax? Living in Vegas we know that some hotels cater to younger rowdier guests and others are more relaxing and romantic

Plant City, Florida
Level Contributor
43 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: At Excellence and loving it!

It has been great so far for us. I'm ready to go bird hunting though. I've got a bird that chirps all damn night outside my room in building 7!!!!!!!!

Indiana
Level Contributor
341 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: At Excellence and loving it!

Nice mix of people. Lots of cute honeymooners. Fun mix around the pool bar, but lots of quiet areas. Romantic, relaxing, but still fun.

Indiana
Level Contributor
341 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: At Excellence and loving it!

I have not heard any birds but the rain last night did wake me up, but only for a few minutes. I can sleep though almost anything though. I slept just fine at a resort with howler monkeys. That is loud!

krt
Peterborough, ON
Level Contributor
281 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: At Excellence and loving it!

Hi Happycampindiana....If you have time can you look inside the squash building and let me know the condition of the court. We will be at the Excellence in Feb. Thanks Kim

Indiana
Level Contributor
341 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: At Excellence and loving it!

Not sure what a squash court is supposed to look like, but will have a look. I will see if anyone can help me out who may be more familiar with this sport and will try to post what I find out.