We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AI, rooms near beach, more upscale, kids

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
larchmony
1 post
Save Topic
AI, rooms near beach, more upscale, kids

Hi, I am booking three nights in mid-spring 2014 at an all-inclusive resort in Punta Cana. We are bringing my 3-yr old boy and 9-month old baby. Ideally, I would like: (1) a room close to the beach; (2) a place that is a bit more upscale (and perhaps better food - although I am familiar with the limitations of all-inclusives; and (3) a place that has some things for my son to do, as he is pretty active (although he will do what we do for the most part).

I have been looking into the Paradisus Palma Real. I don't want to get a room at the Reserve, because it seems to be too far away from the beach. I spoke to someone there on the phone who said that for extra we could have access to all the facilities of the Reserve for $35/day per adult. I think that is something that we would be willing to consider, assuming that includes my kid could have access to the younger kid activity center there.

I have gone over the reviews on tripadvisor and seem to be going in circles. Should I even be looking at Palma Real?

Anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks,

Mike

1. Re: AI, rooms near beach, more upscale, kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, September 20, 2014