We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone traveling Halifax to Punta Cana after September 15th?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
134 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone traveling Halifax to Punta Cana after September 15th?

We are in need of someone traveling from Halifax (or even Toronto) to Punta Cana after September 15th. We have a special needs dog that needs a travel companion to return to a rescue organization. All of the paperwork and costs will be taken care of. We simply need a travel companion. Someone would meet at the airport in Punta Cana to pick up the dog. If anyone can help, please let me know. We really appreciate any help we can get.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
134 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone traveling Halifax to Punta Cana after September 15th?

bump

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
9,090 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone traveling Halifax to Punta Cana after September 15th?

bump

Portsmouth
Level Contributor
81 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone traveling Halifax to Punta Cana after September 15th?

Hi,

My mum is meeting us in Punta Cana on the 17th September. She is flying from Toronto. I can't promise anything, but I've sent her the link to your post and she said she would look at it.

4. Re: Anyone traveling Halifax to Punta Cana after September 15th?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:23 am, September 10, 2014