We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pandora Jewellery

Brampton, Canada
Level Contributor
529 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Pandora Jewellery

My wife always picks up a charm on vacation, would anyone know if there is Pandora outlet in PC or at airport on way out..

49 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
879 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Pandora Jewellery

fireyankee - I figured it was a typo as well...or at least, I hope it's a typo...

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
952 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: Pandora Jewellery

Yes, I apologize it is a typo but Pandora it's open from 8:00 am-10:00 pm :)

23. Re: Pandora Jewellery

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:43 pm, October 02, 2013
Kitchener, Canada
Level Contributor
139 posts
Save Reply
24. Re: Pandora Jewellery

New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Pandora Jewellery

I bought my Larimar Pandora Charm at the Pandora Store in Palma Real Shopping Center. I paid $42 US , which is average price and I just love it !!

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Pandora Jewellery

There is a Pandora outlet in Punta Cana and I brought a bracelet from there but have the feeling the there is a racquet going on there as the Pandora bracelet I brought for 77 dollars did not have a hallmark. It came complete in a cardboard box which was too small but said Pandora on it. When I looked at the charms some had hallmarks and others didn't. When I spotted this and went for the charms with the Hallmarks the assistant managed to speak English and tried to sell me a charm for 71 dollars when it had 60 dollars on the inside of the box. I should be very wary about buying any thing in that shop. The bracelets come from Taiwan which I thought was strange but as it was supposed to be an official shop I went ahead and brought the bracelet as I have wanted on for some time. Hope this helps.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
360 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Pandora Jewellery

Harrison's does sell Pandora. Just came back 3 weeks ago and bought a few charms there. Punta Cana bahia principe Bavaro resort where all the shops are located.

Munford, Tennessee...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Pandora Jewellery

Hard Rock Punta Cana has a Pandora store. They do sell a Punta Cana travel charm that can only be bought there.

Whitby, Canada
Destination Expert
for Tulum
Level Contributor
6,150 posts
Save Reply
29. Re: Pandora Jewellery

Harrison's at the Pueblo (Bahia resorts) does indeed sell Pandora charms - saw quite a few of them there when we were at the Ambar in April. I don't have a bracelet, but did notice as my niece does.

Edited: 2:03 pm, October 22, 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: Pandora Jewellery

I was there October 10, 2014 and the sales staff was not very nice and lied about the taxes being refunded at the airport. When I found out the taxes could not be refunded I went back to the store to return the item. Why would I pay 18% tax when I can pay 7% in the states. I told the girl that sold me the item I wanted to return it and she told me there was no return at the store. When I purchased the item I was not told that I could not return it and there were no signs posted.

I wanted until the girl called the manager only to be told I would not return it. I explained over and over about the tax and there was no sign posted nor was I told. I could not return the item. I left the item at the store and told the girl I will deal with have my credit card company contact them.

I have never purchased anything at a Pandora store that could not be returned within 5 days of purchase. If you want Pandora don't by it at the Pandora store located in Palma Real Mall.

Reply to: Pandora Jewellery
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted