We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in PC????

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
4 posts
Save Topic
Weather in PC????

So my gf and i are heading to PC on saturday the 24th and looking at the forecast is a bit scary its calling for thunderstorms almost everyday!! yikes....

Has anyone just come back ? Can you tell me how the weather was?

When they say rain does that normally only last 30mins or so?

oh well what can you do but im just hoping that it doesnt rain the entire time!!

Stinky New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,115 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in PC????

Mother Nature.....she's kinda crazy ya know.

liverpool ny
Level Contributor
819 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in PC????

We got back a week ago. Don't even bother looking at the weather reports. We were there for 8 nights. It rained a total of about 40mins and 30 of those mins were in the middle of the night. Wonderful weather. I think you will be just fine!

Merrillville...
Level Contributor
308 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in PC????

We returned on Saturday June 17th. Don't worry about the weather. It rain a total of 30 minutes in six days. Five minutes after ir rained you could not even tell it rained. It's very hot!!!! So take a lot of sunscreen.

4. Re: Weather in PC????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 pm, August 15, 2009