We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Distance Between Paradisus Palma Real and Occidental Allegro

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Distance Between Paradisus Palma Real and Occidental Allegro

Hi,

We are going to be staying at Paradisus Palma Real in September and some other family members will be staying a the Occidental Allegro. Can anyone tell me the distance between the resorts? How far would it be to walk the beach or take a taxi?

Thanks in advance for any info.

england
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Distance Between Paradisus Palma Real and Occidental Allegro

Hi ekellylou

You will have problems trying to get any guests into Palma Real so make sure you can get passes for Occidental. I will try to find out distance tomorrow as I am walking up beach to see friends at Palladium Palace.

You will love Palma Real it is Paradise!!

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Distance Between Paradisus Palma Real and Occidental Allegro

Thank you, Stamp, for your reply. I'm anxious to hear how you make out getting to Palladium Palace. Hope you're having a great time. I can't wait to get down there.

england
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Distance Between Paradisus Palma Real and Occidental Allegro

Hi ekellylou

I havent forgotten about you. There are 2 Occidentals and the one I walked to was not the hotel you were asking about which is turn right down the beach rather than left. I will ask tomorrow to see if I can find out for you from the guys on the beach.

Just to let you know I am not that sad spending time on my holiday checking trip advisor but taking advantage of the air conditioned Royal Service lounge that also has free interent access.

You are going to truly love it here it is wonderful.

4. Re: Distance Between Paradisus Palma Real and Occidental Allegro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:20 pm, August 12, 2009