We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Punta Cana Honey

Orange Beach...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Punta Cana Honey

All, is anyone traveling to Punta Cana in the near future? I'd like to ask you to purchase some delicious Punta Cana Ecological Preserve honey (it is the best I've had) and ship it to me. All expenses will be reimbursed. Please email me at inessa.fishman@gmail.com. Thanks, Inessa

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
14,207 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Punta Cana Honey

where do you purchase it?

Kitchener, Canada
Level Contributor
139 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Punta Cana Honey

puntacanatv.com/punta-cana-forest-honey.html

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
14,207 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Punta Cana Honey

Ahhhhh so one must be going to one of these places then to get it...

The Eco Store inside the grounds of Puntacana Ecological Foundation

(see Map 7) open 8am to 4pm.

Six Senses Spa inside La Cana Golf Club House (Map 7)

Segway Caribe’s headquarters at El Jardin Frutal next to the Eco Foundation (see Map 7)

Orange Beach...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Punta Cana Honey

The Punta Cana International Airport also sells it. Try it--it really is delicious! And buy me some, please! :-) Inessa; inessa.fishman@gmail.com

5. Re: Punta Cana Honey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, July 10, 2014