We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in october

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
southport
Level Contributor
583 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
weather in october

Hi we are looking to book a break in october at The luxury bahai principe ambar don pablo can somebody please tell us what the weather and temperatures may be?

Thanks Sheila & Chris

Bristol, England
Level Contributor
908 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: weather in october

Hi there Sheila and Chris!

I start with factor 30 and 35 and go down to 20. My other half starts on factor 50 and goes to factor 30. The sun is soooo strong and sun screen is expensive to buy out there so I can't stress enough to bring more than you think. And also aftersun!

I am so pleased that you opted for the Ambar and you will get there the day after we get there so we can test that the cocktails are up to standard for you before you got there lol.

: )

Best wishes

Kitty

Edited: 3:56 pm, July 06, 2013
Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
14,843 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: weather in october

vienemo:

I removed my post and I do not take these as facts

but they are a good source of averages.

I also see that following posts were removed by Trip Advisor and were not caused by me.

Somebody is watching.........obviously.

C'est la vie.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,691 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: weather in october

hlywud

One of the removed posts had nothing to do with the weather. It was to do with medical advice.

canada
Level Contributor
3,725 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: weather in october

weather in oct..well.. as mike said can be a mixed bag. always warm..most of time HOT..but if the rain comes it can last a few days. Our last trip that we took in October (last year) We had two full rainy days... thanks to the outer band of hurricane sandy. NOT horrible. we still got in the pool (we were wet anyways lol) but the rest of the two weeks was hot hot hot and sunny!!

risk is worth it..booked again for two weeks at the amber Oct 17th -31st..

Lynn

Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
2,338 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: weather in october

Weather cannot be predicted more than 12 hours at a time, enjoy your vacation .

16. Re: weather in october

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, July 09, 2014