We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dress code

Madrid (Spain)
Level Contributor
127 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Dress code

Hi out there,

Me and my girlfriend will be at the GRAND PALLADIUM PALACE during early July.

I would just need some accurate information about what to wear (formal / informal) in the resort's buffets, restaurants and so on. I've heard it's relatively flexible (that for dinner, men would do fair enough if they wouldn't wear short trousers and / or sport shoes).

Any clue?

Thanks a lot & Cheers!!!!

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
198 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dress code

I have never stayed at this particular resort, but I would say that its probably like the other resorts. Guys can were pants and women can were capri's, or sundresses in the evening. One of the guys we had in our group forgot to bring pants, so he just wore a nice pair or shorts and it was fine. I would just say no jeans or cutoffs, or swimming suits.

2. Re: Dress code

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 pm, August 12, 2009