We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Memories Splash

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
canada
Level Contributor
181 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Memories Splash

Hi there

I noticed Sunwing has a new resort listed ...Memories Splash Punta Cana. Can someone tell me if this is just a renamed resort and if so, what was the former name? Thanks

Montreal
11 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: Memories Splash

Your going on my birthday ...Youpiii!!!!

bolton
Level Contributor
112 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Memories Splash

Claudia G If I could ask for some assistance..

We are travelling to Memories Splash Punta Cana Dec 31, 2013!!! We will be a large group 32 people.

Would like to know if you could set up a few things for us or direct us to someone that could,

- please have a our rooms close together, making some adjoining.

- arranging some of our dinners

and anything else that your expertise could help us with the ensure that we have a fantastic holiday at your new resort.!!!!

Thanks.....

Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Reply
23. Re: Memories Splash

just take the plunge and booked for Aug 2013 family 4 looks top

Athol, Massachusetts
Level Contributor
310 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Memories Splash

Yes...royalton is facing the beach then behind it is the water park then its the memories hotel. Word has it that its a 10 min walk to beach. But also there will be shuttles to and fro!

Kazan, Russia
Level Contributor
10 posts
Save Reply
25. Re: Memories Splash

Good afternoon!

I would like to have a rest in your ROYALTON PUNTA CANA 5 hotel *. Us four: 2 adults, 2 children.

At the moment I live in Russia is at the other end of the world, the way to you is far and long - 10-12 hours by plane. Therefore it would be desirable to learn better about hotel, to look at types not to be mistaken.

On the Internet of information on you it isn't enough, photos in general aren't present.

I know that you have a reconstruction (repair). Nevertheless, you couldn't send to my address of some photo of types of hotel, start up even the still unfinished. Well or at least plans and projects as it will look.

Yes date of opening of hotel 01.12.2013 in force? Delays won't be?

If we arrive everything will have a rest to you at the end of December to work? aquapark hills too?

Thanks in advance,

Marat.

Sussex
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Memories Splash

Hi i'm thinking of booking 2 weeks at Memories splash hotel Christmas & New Year 2004 after reading comments above i'm now confused what to book now I was told this was a brand new Hotel on the beach now I read it's a 10 mins walk to the beach is this True????

Edited: 10:19 am, October 15, 2013
Sussex
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Memories Splash

Hi have a look on hotels.com the give room sizes

Kazan, Russia
Level Contributor
10 posts
Save Reply
28. Re: Memories Splash

New Year 2004 ?????? О....у

Kazan, Russia
Level Contributor
10 posts
Save Reply
29. Re: Memories Splash

как я понял, на территории бывшего отеля Grand Paradise Bavaro в настоящий момент будет два отеля одной сети - это Memories Splash и Royalton Punta Cana. Территория у них одна и можно пользоваться услугами обоих одновременно вне зависимости в котором из них вы проживаете. Разница лишь в том, что Royalton Punta Cana расположен на береговой линии, а Memories Splash примерно 500-700 метров от моря. Поэтому первый немного дороже.

As I understood, in the territory of the former hotel Grand Paradise Bavaro at the moment there will be two hotels of one network is Memories Splash and Royalton Punta Cana. The territory at them one also it is possible to use both at the same time regardless in which of them you live. Difference only that Royalton Punta Cana is located on the coastline, and Memories Splash about 500-700 meters from the sea. Therefore the first is a little dearer.

Chicago, Illinois
1 post
Save Reply
30. Re: Memories Splash

Hi all,

We are planning to book a trip for the end of December and are deciding between the Memories Splash and the Grand Bahia Principe. Do you guys have any suggestions on where we should stay? I know Memories Splash isn't open yet but if anyone has stayed at Grand Bahia Principe and has any insight I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you :)