We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palladium Bavaro

Texas
Level Contributor
919 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Palladium Bavaro

Last year we thought we were gonna make it to Punta Cana but ended up in Mexico instead. This year we are gonna try again!! Looking at August with 3 teenagers 19,18 and 15.

Why is the Palladium hardly talked about or recommended? What makes it so different from the Iberostar or Majestic that everyone goes to? Is it the beach,food,rooms? We have been to Palladium several times in Mexico and loved it. Right now im looking at Majestic Colonial,Iberostar,Palladium and Bahia properties. Leaning towards Palladium but value your opinions..... many thanks

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
10,010 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Palladium Bavaro

My understanding is that Palladium is on El Cortecito Beach, with Bavaro Beach to the south, but it is a nice stretch of beach.

Mark

Pittsburgh, Pa
Level Contributor
54 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Palladium Bavaro

We have gone to the Palladium several times on the Riviera Maya and have enjoyed every trip. We feel we haven't seen everything the resort has to offer in 5 trips. That being said we have decided to visit the Palladium Royal Suites Turquesa for my wife's 65 birthday August 9. Undoubtedly next year will be a tough choice. Every other year we go Royal for a week. Then the following year we stay Kanteneh Mayan Suite or Colonial standard room but for 10-14 days. Ah choices. (My wife also would like to see the Palladium in Jamaica.

Texas
Level Contributor
919 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Palladium Bavaro

So i wonder how is the beach or water is different from Bavaro beach? How long is the walk from Palladium to Bavaro beach ?(say the Iberostar or Majestic)

Rutterru might see you there !!

Decisions decisions......

Edited: 3:45 pm, May 20, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
10,010 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Palladium Bavaro

Not far. Palladium is just around the point from Bavaro Beach bay.

Mark

On
Level Contributor
3,421 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Palladium Bavaro

The GP in PC has the same no reservation policy as the GP MR. The beach is very nice, waves are about how I remember the from the GP MR or sl more depending on the season and no coral to hurt your feel on.

St. John's, Canada
Destination Expert
for Newfoundland and Labrador
Level Contributor
3,662 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Palladium Bavaro

The Palladium is a good distance from the Iberostar or Majestic I'd say an hour to the Iberostar and the Majestic is further again. The Majestic is on Arena Gorda beach to the north. The actual Bavaro beach is south of the Palladium.

Here is an area map

puntacanatv.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/P…

saint john new...
Level Contributor
477 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: Palladium Bavaro

the palladium is on the bavaro beach

saint john new...
Level Contributor
477 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: Palladium Bavaro

that is why they call it Grand palladium bavaro resort

19. Re: Palladium Bavaro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, May 23, 2014