We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I'm back from Secrets and loved every second of...

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Beaumont, Texas
Level Contributor
695 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
I'm back from Secrets and loved every second of...

Hola All:

Me and my hubby arrived back on Sunday from one of the best vacations EVER!!! We had the most wonderful and relaxed time EVER!! EVERTYHING was perfecto!!!! I cannot say enought about this resort and the wonderful people there. We had a blast!!! Please to all who are going soon, DO NOT WORRY, IT IS GREAT!!!!

I will post a review soon. I'm so busy at work trying to get back in the groove of things and try not to think about the paradise that we had to leave. I will tell you one thing, right when we arrived, our room was ready, and we were upgraded FREE OF CHARGE, to a Master Suite, number 5204, wonderful view of the cascade pool, hugh Suite, perfect in everyway. I'm so excited to have had the chance to stay at this wonderful resort. I have so much more to say, but I need to WORK. Please if anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask anything.

Drugdogs and SecretsBride:

It was everything and more. I cannot express enough how much we enjoyed this vacation. We celebrated our 5th anniversary and it was very romantic and wonderful and I could go on and on.

Ohio
Level Contributor
1,045 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: I'm back from Secrets and loved every second of...

Work? I thought you would have loved Secrets so much that you had to extend your stay.

We are so happy that you had such a great vacation. Be sure and spread the word. Need to let these other virgins know so they will not be stressed.

Kevin

Beaumont, Texas
Level Contributor
695 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I'm back from Secrets and loved every second of...

I hate to tell you Kevin, but I'm now on the payroll at Secrets. (lol) I will spread the TRUTH and the WORD about how great Secrets really and truly is. Secrets is a wonderful resort, with the most kind people working there you could ever meet!!! ALWAYS willing to help!!!! This was the most perfect and relaxing vacation EVER!!! Yes, we will go back, without a doubt!!! Thank you and the Mrs. for all of you advise and help.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
4,208 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I'm back from Secrets and loved every second of...

That's great karycrystal !! So happy you had a fantastic vacation and congrats on the Anniversary!!

I know what you mean about being busy with work. It took me over a week to finally post my report. I'm looking forward to your review when you do get the time to post it.

Annapolis, Maryland
Level Contributor
49 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I'm back from Secrets and loved every second of...

Hi Karycrystal -

So sorry we missed you - we got back on Friday night and I'm still barely able to concentrate on anything else!!! All I think about is the gorgeous beach, all the friendly faces, the great food, and hearing 'it's my pleasure'.

Obviously, you and I are on the same page. Wouldn't have changed a thing, except to extend the vacation.

I also look forward to your review.

Sadly, welcome home - Maria

Beaumont, Texas
Level Contributor
695 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I'm back from Secrets and loved every second of...

Thanks Maria. Sorry we did not get to meet up. I knew you were there, but I did not know how to get in touch with you. I tryed posting live, but I could not get the darn thing to work. (oh well) Glad you had a great vacation. I'm sooo depressed to be back home and away from paradise. All I can think of also is that beautiful beach and our wonderful view from our room. I keep looking out our pictures over and over. What I would not do to be back there right now.

allentown,pa
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: I'm back from Secrets and loved every second of...

Maria and KaryCrystal,

It's a shame we never ran into you guys we were there the 21-31

I knew KaryCrystal was there and I tried searching for people from Texas to find you but everyone I talked to was from PA,OH and CA. Sorry we never got to meet. The weather was perfecto.... We had an awesome time and it went so quickly I thought 11 days would be good but still it was to short. Glad you had a wonderful time and you will always be dreaming of Paradise!!!!!!!!!! Have a good summer.

Mary

Springfield...
Level Contributor
196 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: I'm back from Secrets and loved every second of...

karycrystal,

Glad to hear you had a great time. Now I bet you are glad you didn't change resorts like some worryworts did. Secrets is beautiful and relaxing. Happy Anniversary.

Ohio
Level Contributor
2,964 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: I'm back from Secrets and loved every second of...

I knew by your posts that you would love Secrets. I am glad that you enjoyed the resort and the wonderful Dominicans that work there. We have been home for 5 months...will be back at Secrets in 5 more months...still miss it as much as the day we left.

Brenda :~)

Beverly, MA
Level Contributor
558 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: I'm back from Secrets and loved every second of...

Looks like a few more have gotten bitten by the Secrets bug. Only time can cure Secretsitis. I've been back 6 weeks and it's still there.

PlayaBoy

Level Contributor
1,040 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: I'm back from Secrets and loved every second of...

6 weeks Brugal, really?? Well, welcome back karycrystal. Another satisfied customer!!! Alright, that's it Secrets better move back up to #1 soon. Everyone needs to post reviews to get them rated back at the top where they belong.