We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Difference between Paradisus Palma Real Royal and Reserve

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Queens, NY
Level Contributor
56 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Difference between Paradisus Palma Real Royal and Reserve

What are the differences between staying at the Palma Real with Royal Service and staying at the Reserve? I'm so confused. I called them but they said the Royal is 18 years and older and the Reserve has kids. But is it almost the same thing? I want to be able to use Gabi Beach and bali beds and not have a problem getting a beach hut ....lol...

Please help me :(

Thanks

Dayton, OH
Level Contributor
291 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Difference between Paradisus Palma Real Royal and Reserve

then it sounds like you want Royal Service.

The Reserve is a section of the hotel that is very quiet and upscale, but has an entire area dedicated to kids. Kids pool area, kids indoor area, etc. It is also the farthest from the beach. Royal service is at the Palma Real area of the resort (closer to the beach) and you will have access to Gabi Beach (I think) and plenty of beach bed loungers.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,684 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Difference between Paradisus Palma Real Royal and Reserve

Please note The Reserve sits about 10 mins walk back off the beach.

Very nice resort and to us better accommodation than the Royal Section at PPR

Feel free to check out my reviews of both which have links to large photo albums

Feel free to send mt a PM with any questions

zürich
Level Contributor
1 post
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Difference between Paradisus Palma Real Royal and Reserve

Hello may i ask you, staying at the reserve, can i go to gabi beach and are all restaurants inkl,.?

Thanks a lot bbye karin

4. Re: Difference between Paradisus Palma Real Royal and Reserve

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 19, 2014