We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anyone book through cheapcaribbean.com?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
PA
7 posts
Save Topic
anyone book through cheapcaribbean.com?

What was your experience? positive/negative. Also how much do the tax and service charges up costing that are not included?

Virginia
8 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: anyone book through cheapcaribbean.com?

We booked our honeymoon through them...

Great Experience and a FANTASTIC deal for the Majestic Colonial!

New York
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: anyone book through cheapcaribbean.com?

puntacanaherewecome -

I don't know why but I'm so worried about printing the documents off my computer. I guess it just doesn't seem "professional" to me. Is this the same thing that you did?

Virginia
8 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: anyone book through cheapcaribbean.com?

Hi caribbeanlovr,

Yes, that's what we did. I know what you mean though...

we called and spoke to someone direct instead of booking it online (even though the price is exactly the same). It made me feel more comfortable with the whole "electronic" process to actually speak to a representative.

After you book your vacation, you will receive a card in the mail from cheapcaribbean thanking you for your business... on the card is the direct phone number to the representative you speak with.

I'm taking that with me just in case any problems arise.

To me, it's the same process as booking an airline ticket online and printing out your confirmation.

Hope that helps!

14. Re: anyone book through cheapcaribbean.com?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 pm, August 16, 2009