We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Obsessed!

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rockford, Illinois
Level Contributor
103 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Obsessed!

Since discovering this forum I have become obsessed. This will be our first trip to PC and I have learned so much from reading posts. Thanks to all!!! My kids have been to Florida every year their entire lives. I am hoping PC beaches give them a different and memorable experience.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Obsessed!

they will meet their real white beach now.

enjoy the stay with the family

>Mike

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
314 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Obsessed!

same here

leave on 1st of may and im reading the forums religously !!

like a kid before christmas day

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Obsessed!

lol same here. may 20th!

Amsterdam
Level Contributor
1,886 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Obsessed!

This forum really is the bast way to quench all teh pre-holiday hunger for information and to share excitement.

People at work or families don't want to hear about your up and coming holiday all of the time but over here everyone is excited.

It really is a great place to spent the weeks before your trip and the obsession part of it is well know to most in here

Enjoy!

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
247 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Obsessed!

I'll be headed to PC in September, my first trip, too. Yes, I am too obsessed with the forum. So much information to gain and very useful. Ive got our bubba kegs and looking forward to it!

St. John's, Canada
Destination Expert
for Newfoundland and Labrador
Level Contributor
3,295 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Obsessed!

Mickeymom said < I am hoping PC beaches give them a different and memorable experience> My children really enjoyed each trip to Florida, but now they are older, and they have seen the beaches and resorts in the Caribbean, they don't want Florida anymore (and neither do I!!).

Can't wait for our next PC vacation in May.

St.john's
Level Contributor
116 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Obsessed!

The highlight of our trip was the beach......it was so amazing. You'll love it

Dayton, Ohio
Level Contributor
356 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Obsessed!

We were in PC for four consecutive trips, then we took out last two to the Mayan Riviera. While the resorts were top-notch, the beaches were really poor. We're headed back to PC next week, and we're looking forward to long walks on the sand.

Hartford...
Level Contributor
2,113 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Obsessed!

All the TA veterans on here helped us out tremendously for our recent. trip.

Believe me, your kids will never want to go back to Florida. With the exception of Siesta Key, PC has the best beaches I've been to.

Saint John, Canada
Level Contributor
2,412 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Obsessed!

Ok obsessed is when you keep visiting the forum even when you have returned home.......I cant stay away from anything Punta Cana. Cant wait until the prices for the 2014 season are posted later this summer so I can begin planning my next vacation!!!!!