We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NOW Larimar preferred club -- Adult only??

New Richmond...
Level Contributor
314 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
NOW Larimar preferred club -- Adult only??

Thinking of stay at NOW over next Xmas and reviews all seem to suggest prefered club for location on resort. Are the prefered club rooms adult only? One member of our party will be 14 yrs old, the rest are adults.

London, United...
Level Contributor
115 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: NOW Larimar preferred club -- Adult only??

The preferred club at now is not adults only. That is the secrets which is next door and now have one of the preferred club pools and suites in the punta Cana building.

Level Contributor
4 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: NOW Larimar preferred club -- Adult only??

My Sister and I stayed there last month and we considered the upgrade and I am very happy we stayed in the garden view section. They have a swim up bar that was never crowded, Italian restaurant which is windows buffet and it's more laid back. It's like your own resort but if you want to be close to the beach, go for the main section where it is hustle and bustle!

3. Re: NOW Larimar preferred club -- Adult only??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, April 07, 2014