We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

In Punta Cana right now....

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
23 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
In Punta Cana right now....

Like I said last week, I am posting from Punta Cana, right now. I am staying at the Grand Flamenco and everything is GREAT. No worries for anyone here. Our room is great. The food and drinks are terrific and the beach is beautiful. There is no real damage from the hurricane at all...a few missing leaves but thats it. The staff is real friendly and the grounds crew is always working on something else to make this place great. Anyone with specific questions, please feel free to ask.....Ill be back in the States on Thursday.

2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: In Punta Cana right now....

I'm going 11/6-13th. Are you anywhere near the Melia Caribe Tropcial?? I am trying to get into on whether there is damage or any other comments on hotel.

New York
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: In Punta Cana right now....

I'll be in Punta Cana at the Melia Caribe Tropical getting married the week of the 13th, my travel agent and wedding coordinator have informed me that all in all, the hotel was very fortunate and came through the hurricane relatively unscathed except for a few minor cosmetic things that'll be fixed by the time we get there but if anyone has been to the Melia after the hurricane and could tell us first hand I would really appreciate it.