We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best all inclusive

trc
nyc
12 posts
Save Topic
best all inclusive

Looking for a GREAT AI in PUNTA CANA. GREAT FOOD POOL BEACH ETC. Will be 2 Adults and a 10 yr old thanks for any help

Level Contributor
36 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: best all inclusive

I just got back from punta cana with my boyfriend and stayed at the melia tropical it was great we did the royal service and it was worth every penny, great food, service, top shelf liqour , great rooms and amenities - check out their website directly for good deals!

hope this helps! enjoy your trip we had a fantastic time- by the way this is a child friendly resort

Mahwah, New Jersey
Level Contributor
637 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best all inclusive

My husband and I stayed @ Paradisus Punta Cana. It was awesome. The food was very good, the beach was terrific, as was the pool. There were a lot of children, and they all seemed to be having a great time. There is plenty for everyone to do.

Daytona Beach, Fl
Level Contributor
824 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best all inclusive

Daisey, question for you. Am I correct in understanding that collard shirt and long pants are just required for Japanese and French resturant or, all resturants?

Thanks!

Daytona Beach, Fl
Level Contributor
824 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: best all inclusive

Jewels I know you replied to my other post but I guess I'm just worried that their 2 different resorts even though both are Sol Melia properties.

London, Ontario
Level Contributor
112 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: best all inclusive

I stayed at Sunscape the Beach.

Quiet resort, you can walk for miles down the beach without running into other resorts.

Food was awesome, especially Japanese.

Reasonable price

Good service

If you go with an open mind and don't have a bug up your a$$, you will have fun at any resort you go to.

Sterling, VA
Level Contributor
128 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: best all inclusive

Majestic Colonial is great. I did see children but not that many.

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
5,914 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: best all inclusive

Easto, I like you post. STB is a very nice resort also.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,956 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: best all inclusive

Sunscape the Beach is my choice for a great 5 star family vacation in paradise

www.sunscaperesorts.com/beach/index.html

Hope this helps

Terry

Mahwah, New Jersey
Level Contributor
637 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: best all inclusive

hotandsandy- Long pants are required for the Mexican and Steak rest. too. I'm not sure about the Italian. We only ate Italian for lunch. My husband wore Dockers and comfy sandals and a tropical shirt most nights.

Alliston, Canada
Level Contributor
1,242 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: best all inclusive

My vote is for the Sunscape Beach too. Was there March 25th to April 1st and we had a fabulous time!!!! Beautiful resort, awesome staff, GREAT food and the pool!!!, well the pool speaks for itself. The Beach is also beautiful and you can walk for miles. Check it out at:

www.sunscaperesorts.com/beach/index.html

Cheers.....................................................LD