We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vacation Express Isn't sending anyone to Punta Cana till...

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Middletown, OH
Level Contributor
175 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Vacation Express Isn't sending anyone to Punta Cana till...

I just got off the phone with my travel agent. She said Vacation Express still isn't sending anyone to Punta Cana. Don't plan on it till Feb. They said the water damage was to bad. They want to give it plenty of time to get back to normal. Anyone else dealing with Vacation Express? Any problems?

orlando
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Vacation Express Isn't sending anyone to Punta Cana till...

Hello,

I am hoping you can help. I am travling with Vacation Express for my first time out of Orlando. They say your total bag weight can only be 22lbs. per bag with a limit of two bags. Do they really check this at check-in?

Thanks

melbourne, florida
Level Contributor
1,112 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Vacation Express Isn't sending anyone to Punta Cana till...

C okie

You got to be kidding.We went to punta cana with Vacation Express in late Feb 05. Just put in Ocean Blue you'll get a lot of info.

Manateeboy

melbourne, florida
Level Contributor
1,112 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Vacation Express Isn't sending anyone to Punta Cana till...

alcat

we when from orlando and they didn't check our weight that close.

manateeboy

London, KY
Level Contributor
183 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Vacation Express Isn't sending anyone to Punta Cana till...

Apple Vacation did the same thing to my fiance and I. Told that they were cancelling all flights out of Atlanta to Punta Cana until after Oct 2005. Offered to fly us to Cancun instead.

Atlanta
Level Contributor
45 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Vacation Express Isn't sending anyone to Punta Cana till...

I am just seeing this thread for the first time...I traveled with Vacation Express last year to Cancun and had NOO problems period, luggage or otherwise! As a matter of fact, I searched their site this year for Ocean Blue but didn't see it.