We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Book On TripAdvisor Bonus Book your hotel on TripAdvisor — then save 20% on things to do for your trip. Use code BOOKTOSAVE.

Sanctuary Cap Cana -- Kids Club?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington, DC
2 posts
Sanctuary Cap Cana -- Kids Club?

Can anyone speak about the Kids Club at Cap Cana Sanctuary-- either first-hand or by seeing that it exists? We didn't want to book a place that was overrun with kids, but we have one 6-yr old daughter who I think would like to play with a few other kids during our stay. The hotel said it has a Kids Club over the phone, but I haven't heard anyone talk about it. I'm afraid, now she'll be lonely! Would really like to hear some feedback. Thanks in advance!

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
32 posts
23 reviews
1. Re: Sanctuary Cap Cana -- Kids Club?

It's my understanding that Sanctuary Cap Cana does not have a kids club. This property used to be a European Plan (not all-inclusive), adults-only resort and doesn't appear to be one of the most kid-friendly resort, although beautiful.

For an upscale kid-friendly resort, I would look at the Paradissus. I'd be happy to answer any questions that you have about the DR or the Caribbean. Good Luck!

On
Level Contributor
3,421 posts
34 reviews
2. Re: Sanctuary Cap Cana -- Kids Club?

from reading here on TA it does not sound like there are many kids there, now this is just from me reading here on TA as I have not been to the resort, but I do spend a fair amount of time here on TA ..................... LOL I hate house work!

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
57,478 posts
63 reviews
3. Re: Sanctuary Cap Cana -- Kids Club?

Hi

It did revert back to being a family resort with an AI option more than 18 months ago. When we were they 6 months ago or so there was no kids club but the new management company may now have added one

I would contact the resort again to get further details of what is available

How many children are there at any one time all depends on how many families have booked.

Another alternative may be Eden Roc that do have a proper Kids Club set up but is is smaller, more expensive and is EP

4. Re: Sanctuary Cap Cana -- Kids Club?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 13, 2014