Booked a non-EC garden/mountain view junior suite at EPC for the last week of April and can't wait to get there!! Have a few questions I was hoping someone can help me out with.
1) Looks like this room category is either double beds or a king. If I email to request a king are the chances good that I can get one?
2) Sounds like buildings 2, 3,or 4 are good for the garden/mountain view. Any other suggestions?
3) Do all the first floor garden/mountain view rooms have a patio with a hammock? Saw a pic that showed one right outside the rooms.
4) Any ideas on how full the resort will be at this time? Was thinking to ask if it might be possible to upgrade to to an EC room or cascade pool swim up when we check in.
5) How safe is it to walk the beach away from the resort? We booked EPC partly for it's remoteness and think it would be nice to take stroll every now and then.
6) Can you get food through the waiter service around the pool and on the beach or is that only for drinks?
Thanks for the help!