We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Grand Bavaro

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leicester
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Iberostar Grand Bavaro

Hi,

We are going to Iberostar Grand Bavaro in May and have heard that it is best to pre-book restaurant reservations by email about a week before you travel if you want to use the a la carte restaurants (which we do). To those who have successfully done this in the past can you please advise what email address you contacted them on please?

Many thanks

Atascadero...
1 post
Save Reply
11. Re: Iberostar Grand Bavaro

Hi Kerry.

I am going there from April 30-May 8. I e-mailed them back in February and they answered all my questions and told me they would try to take my reservations for the a la carte dinners into consideration. I just went directly to the iberostar website and e-mailed them that way. The e-mail address was jrpgrandbavaro@iberostar.com.do

I hope you have a wonderful vacation!

-Kelsey

ny
Level Contributor
288 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Iberostar Grand Bavaro

It is important to pre book.Just email the resort before you go.Go to the iberostar website under grand service and email the.They will respond and honor your reservation.Also,read my review for tips on reservations.if you do not pre book you will have issues.have fun.it is a great resort

Edited: 12:48 am, April 22, 2013
london
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Iberostar Grand Bavaro

We're staying at the Grand at the end of June for two weeks, and would be grateful if you could let me know the e-mail address of the manager so I can book some restaurants ahead of time. Also, do you happen to know which restaurants are open on which nights?

Many thanks,

Denise

Leicester
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: Iberostar Grand Bavaro

Hi Denise,

I emailed to this address rpgrandbavaro@iberostar.com.do for my reservations. I emailed about a week an half ago as we are going on Friday and got a response back within 24 hours. To my knowledge all of the restaurants are open every night.

Thanks

Kerry

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
5,788 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Iberostar Grand Bavaro

When we were there, at least one a la carte was closed at night.

16. Re: Iberostar Grand Bavaro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 03, 2014