We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel room at bavaro princess

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ottawa,canada
Level Contributor
33 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel room at bavaro princess

Hi they want to put us in building 22 is that a good room or is it near the water treatment facility.

Thanks, Sheri

PA
Level Contributor
72 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel room at bavaro princess

When are you going to the Princess? How did you get your room #? We are going March 4th-11th

ottawa,canada
Level Contributor
33 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel room at bavaro princess

Hi, we were told by our travel agent. She called the rep. at the princess that we might be in building 22.We leave on march 5.

PA
Level Contributor
72 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel room at bavaro princess

We are getting our packages this week, hopefully we will know then about our room. Not sure of all the locations tho, but I'm keeping updated on these reviews, hope to see you there !!

green bay wi
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel room at bavaro princess

I believe 22 is good- maybe by the pool- and the ocean- we were in 133- right in the middle of the resort- and the 200's were by the water treatment plant-but who knows they said we were in building 13- which was room 133- and the so it may be building 22 and then that maybe a room the 200's- if it is in the 200's ask to move we knew people who demanded it and they did move them right by the water- the 200's are really in a horrible spot- it smelled terrible

Level Contributor
849 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel room at bavaro princess

building 22 is right next to the water treatment facility - right in the middle of the resort. if you don't mind smelling sewage, go for it - if on the other hand, you would rather smell nicer things, ask to be moved.

PA
Level Contributor
72 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel room at bavaro princess

Thanks for the info on this, I am going to have my travel agent do some checking on this for me, hopefully to avoid getting one of those rooms

ottawa,canada
Level Contributor
33 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel room at bavaro princess

Thanks for all the info. I'll call my travel agent.Again thanks a million.

Ottawa
Level Contributor
52 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel room at bavaro princess

Building 22 is right beside the sewage treatment plant (sorry) but everytime we passed it, it smelled. We were told by the hotel staff that the rooms aren't assigned until the night before arrival, so maybe you aren't in that room. The smell outside of the building was worse in the morning.

NJ
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel room at bavaro princess

traveling to Bavaro Princess in March, just wondering what kind of beer they serve there? Any Budweiser?

Saskatchewan
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotel room at bavaro princess

we are going on the 20 to mar-4 and have the vip pak what is a good room with view of ocean and close to the pool I phoned and they would not commit to a oacen view