We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

captain morgan PCP

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Zanesville, Ohio
Level Contributor
19 posts
28 reviews
captain morgan PCP

We are traveling to PCP for our honeymoon in July. Is Captain Morgan part of the AI packages or is it extra? Trying to determine if I need to find another go-to drinkchoice.

Thanks!

Leeds, Engalnd
Level Contributor
2,042 posts
23 reviews
1. Re: captain morgan PCP

errmm not sure u'll be able to get captain morgan .....but u will definately be able to get rum...!!!

the rum both served in the resorts and made in the DR beats Captain M hands down, there is seriously no competition :-)

Zanesville, Ohio
Level Contributor
19 posts
28 reviews
2. Re: captain morgan PCP

Is it spiced rum?

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
12,013 posts
20 reviews
3. Re: captain morgan PCP

You are not likely to find spiced rum anywhere. The closest I have found to a spiced rum is "Punta Cana Club Muy Viejo"....available in some supermarkets and shops. The only CM I have seen here is that which has been brought in personally.

Cheers

PuntaCana Mike

Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
14,090 posts
66 reviews
4. Re: captain morgan PCP

Why drink rot gut whenever can drink Brugal.

5. Re: captain morgan PCP

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 12, 2014