We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Book On TripAdvisor Bonus Book your hotel on TripAdvisor — then save 20% on things to do for your trip. Use code BOOKTOSAVE.

Now Larimar resort credit

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
136 posts
23 reviews
Now Larimar resort credit

Was told when we booked we will have resort credit for each room ....no clue what that means

MTL
Level Contributor
4,829 posts
1 review
1. Re: Now Larimar resort credit

Hi,

Unfortunately I can't see where you're from but did you book by Air Canada Vacations by chance?

I will list below there special resort credit for Now Larimar in case you did book with them. If you did not then I apologize.

Book a 7 night stay from March 1, 2013 to March 31, 2013, for travel March 1, 2013 completed by December 22, 2013, and receive $200USD resort coupon per room, per stay to be applicable as follows:

$100 USD in spa treatments (two coupons of $40 and one coupon of $20) coupons are not combinable and coupons are not valid for spa products at the spa boutique)

$60 USD for one romantic dinner per stay (one coupon of $40 and one coupon of $20) coupons are combinable and are not valid for a bottle of wine

$40 USD for bottles of wine any one of the restaurants (four $10 coupons and cannot be combined)

Resort credit is not redeemable for cash and it is not transferable. Unused portions of resort credit will not be refunded. Offer can be withdrawn at anytime, restrictions may apply.

Level Contributor
136 posts
23 reviews
2. Re: Now Larimar resort credit

We booked through Apple vacations, but thank you for the info!

MTL
Level Contributor
4,829 posts
1 review
3. Re: Now Larimar resort credit

Hi IlovePC

Do you know the amount of the resort credit? Is it 200$ as well? I was only able to find one site for Apple Vacations that said 200$ credit but no further info.

Let me know the amount so I can try to find details for you.

Thanks

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
57,495 posts
63 reviews
4. Re: Now Larimar resort credit

The deal with Apple is just the same

Basically to redeem them you need to spend additional money

Toronto,ON
Level Contributor
2,158 posts
12 reviews
5. Re: Now Larimar resort credit

There is also a minimum amount to spend. For example the coupons can't be used to pay for your entire spa treatment. It is something like $40.00 off minimum $90.00 treatment. That is an example and may not be the correct amount. The wine was $10.00 a bottle I think minimum $40.00 bottle.

We used our coupons for a couples massage and for wine.

Level Contributor
136 posts
23 reviews
6. Re: Now Larimar resort credit

I see. Thanks for the info! How did you enjoy the spa?

Attleboro...
3 posts
7. Re: Now Larimar resort credit

What should. Expect to pay for preferred club? Without a room change booked tropical deluxe

Attleboro...
3 posts
8. Re: Now Larimar resort credit

What should. Expect to pay for preferred club? Without a room change booked tropical deluxe

9. Re: Now Larimar resort credit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 08, 2014