We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shopping for Bubba's

Plainville...
Level Contributor
164 posts
Save Topic
Shopping for Bubba's

There are a group of 6 of us going to PC in a few months and I am looking to get 6 different colored Bubba's so we each have our own (yup, I'm a dork).

I'm looking at the 20 oz 'keg' style and on Shopbubba.com, they only carry 4 different colors (black, navy, purple, pink). Amazon also has brown (for twice the price), but I can't find the silver/gray one that I've seen. Does anyone have any other suggestions for where I may find these two elusive colors (or any other colors) in the 20 oz keg style?

Many, many thanks!

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
83 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Shopping for Bubba's

Would they be allowed in your carry on empty? I wouldn't think there would be a problem, but you never know these days.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
125 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Shopping for Bubba's

Yes, I had in my carry on last fall and it was ok.

Maine
Level Contributor
27 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Shopping for Bubba's

I have football ones that I picked up at Target a few years back and just saw a bunch on sale while there today. thats Target USA.

But you could just pimp some out. when I was in PC a few years ago I was offered $50 each by someone for my football one that I paid $10 bucks for but couldnot let my bubba go...Its been all over the Caribbean and many a country music concert :) One of them even went to Afganistan for 9months

Toronto
Level Contributor
47 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Shopping for Bubba's

Are Bubba's plastic on the inside? or glass or some sort of metallic.

I get the go big or go home thing, but i hate the taste/smell of warm plastic if hot coffee goes into them.

ladysmith, bc...
Destination Expert
for Akumal
Level Contributor
1,901 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Shopping for Bubba's

if i am running low on space i attach my to the outside of my carryon with a zip tie..........when i check in i have reception cut it loose....... coming home i usually have more room as i have used all the sunscreen etc.. oh you can also pack something in them as the lid is very tight. i often put a baggie of crystal light singles in it to carry down with me

On
Level Contributor
3,421 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Shopping for Bubba's

if anyone knows a scrapbooker who has a digital craft cutter they can cut letters and images for you for your bubba

Ontario
Level Contributor
161 posts
1 review
Save Reply
17. Re: Shopping for Bubba's

Answer to question earlier on - yes rinse them out with bottled water in your room at night - don't wait till morning as stale beer ... yucky in the a.m. Most of the bartenders rinse them every time you go up to the bar - if not just ask. Love the idea of pimping them out!!

Plainville...
Level Contributor
164 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: Shopping for Bubba's

Just giving this a gentle (and sleepy) Monday AM bump to see if anyone else has any suggestions on place to buy a 6th color for the 20 oz 'keg' Bubba.

Thanks again!

Chicago Burb
Level Contributor
1,014 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Shopping for Bubba's

We like Tervis tumblers. www.tervis.com

20. Re: Shopping for Bubba's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, March 07, 2014