We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Xtreme Dune buggies - huge win for your family

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Farmington...
1 post
Save Topic
Xtreme Dune buggies - huge win for your family

This is more to tell folks I just used them in Feb 2013. Never post notes but had to post my opinion this time. They are a hugely hidden gem in Punta Cana. Ask for Angela. Book online. Wonderful folks and a truly amazing time I will not forget. MADE my trip and that of my three sons.

WI
Level Contributor
371 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Xtreme Dune buggies - huge win for your family

Here-Here....Loved them as well!!

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Xtreme Dune buggies - huge win for your family

been at least a dozen times on different tours with them, agreed, they are a fantastic outfit, Angela and Charlie, a great toiur well worth the money spent.

Mike

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
13,841 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Xtreme Dune buggies - huge win for your family

Excellent excursion

Saskatchewan
Level Contributor
636 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Xtreme Dune buggies - huge win for your family

Just got back and did the trip when we were there. Absolutely loved it. Great day!

5. Re: Xtreme Dune buggies - huge win for your family

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 28, 2014