We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live from royal suites turquesa ,,, any questions?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
487 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic

charlotte, nc
Level Contributor
90 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Live from royal suites turquesa ,,, any questions?

we will be there in July staying in a Cabana swimout- can you tell me where these are located? I saw something about the new rooms being across the street from the beach. thanks

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
487 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Live from royal suites turquesa ,,, any questions?

The swim ups are in the new section . Not a Ross from the beach . We were in new section and it was beautiful , we are now in a honeymoon suite closer to the ocean , love both section

Dracut...
Level Contributor
79 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Live from royal suites turquesa ,,, any questions?

how have the restaurants been for reservations? We will be there Sunday and wonder if we need to make reservations on the first day for the non-Royal side.

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
487 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Live from royal suites turquesa ,,, any questions?

If your only here for a week make them the day you arrive . Japanese , steakhouse , Brazilian are all great , haven't met one person who likesd the medetterainian or the Italian .. Las Torres has a great buffet every night , burgers are good !!

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
487 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Live from royal suites turquesa ,,, any questions?

If your only here for a week make them the day you arrive . Japanese , steakhouse , Brazilian are all great , haven't met one person who likesd the medetterainian or the Italian .. Las Torres has a great buffet every night , burgers are good !! French is excellent

charlotte, nc
Level Contributor
90 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Live from royal suites turquesa ,,, any questions?

What are the choices for lunch on the Royal side? Is there a dress code at lunch? thanks

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
487 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Live from royal suites turquesa ,,, any questions?

Lunch for the royal is royal gourmet , I don't think there is a dress code for lunch . I've just been wearing my bathing suit coverup , we have been am y times to the royal gourmet but we also go to the beach grill at the palace and Los Torres at the palace for luch or the sports bars at the bavaro .. Lots of choices

Vancouver
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Live from royal suites turquesa ,,, any questions?

Is there shopping walking distance from the resort? When I stayed at Majestic Colonial there was a market just out their gates. Is there something like that? And also, we walked to the right out of Majextic and came to a town with shopping. Thanks.

Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
198 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Live from royal suites turquesa ,,, any questions?

Yes. Shopping just to the east along the beach.

Lunch and breakfast options at RST are limited you pretty much have to cross to the family side for decent options but there are lots of options there

Live for another 16 hours. Then back to the true north cold and free.

Pete

10. Re: Live from royal suites turquesa ,,, any questions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 21, 2014