We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Internet Cafe/access at Barcelo Bavaro Beach

hilton head, sc
Level Contributor
138 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Internet Cafe/access at Barcelo Bavaro Beach

I know there is Wi-Fi at BBB, but is there a business center/internet cafe area with walkup access to internet connected PCs? I don't want to take a laptop if I can get on the 'net for a couple of minutes each day to check e-mail and such.

Fredericton, Canada
Level Contributor
723 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Internet Cafe/access at Barcelo Bavaro Beach

There is a center with PC's you can use on the Palace side - didn't notice if there was one on the Beach side.

Gatineau, Quebec
Level Contributor
267 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Internet Cafe/access at Barcelo Bavaro Beach

In the Customer Service area of the Barcelo Bavaro Beach there are computers there that can be used (next to the lobby).

hilton head, sc
Level Contributor
138 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Internet Cafe/access at Barcelo Bavaro Beach

Thanks for this excellent info. Every other AI we've been to has had someplace with 4 or 5 PCs for walk-up use, and I hoped that would be true here, too. Thanks again!!!

4. Re: Internet Cafe/access at Barcelo Bavaro Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 15, 2014