We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sanctuary Cap Cana

Canton, Michigan
Level Contributor
16 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Sanctuary Cap Cana

Interested in booking this resort as it will be my 2nd time to the DR. I am on the fence as I seem to find information about this resort has changed management and you cant book anything on theire website after july 31st 2013. Is this resort closing after this date or what. I have read a review from a woman getting married and guest cant book at this hotel or anything so I am hesitant to proceed even though the reviews on this property are amazing. I also read some articles of this area that it has been deserted by investers wanting to develop resorts and it is having $ problems in the area so was wondering if this is the reason why so many people are having problems booking. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,777 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sanctuary Cap Cana

It looks like they intend to do some major renovation which were meant to have started in April and these have not been postponed until August

We have stayed at SCC three times and look forward to going back again

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sanctuary Cap Cana

yes, looks likle they have their renovations sheduled for august, when the peak season is over, till then the Hotel can be booked.

a beautiful place for a relaxed couple's vacation with top services.

Mike

3. Re: Sanctuary Cap Cana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, February 13, 2014