We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

At pcp now.

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Saskatchewan
Level Contributor
636 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
At pcp now.

We arrived here on Wed. and are having gorgeous weather. Sorry to those of you in Western Canada! :) If you have any questions, I'll try answer them for you.

Ontario
Level Contributor
161 posts
1 review
Save Reply
21. Re: At pcp now.

How strict is the resort regarding closed toed shoes for men. My hubby dressed very nice - dress pants and collared shirt but at other resort always just with sandals. Does he need closed shoes??

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
2,414 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: At pcp now.

Closed-toe shoes are required for the A La Cartes.

Belleville, Canada
Level Contributor
2,233 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: At pcp now.

Been to the resort 10X and going back for the 11th on March 30th.....my husband has always worn open toed shoes in the A La Cartes....never been asked to go back and change them to closed toed. We have seen men turned away for not wearing long pants though!

Saskatchewan
Level Contributor
636 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: At pcp now.

They are very strict on the long pants but my husband has worn flipflops every day and it is not an issue. You will be turned away if you are wearing shorts.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
952 posts
Save Reply
25. Re: At pcp now.

Hey Sasksunlover, we're thrilled that you're still here and enjoying your time. If you look outside you'll see the most wonderful sunshine (most likely you're lounging by the pool or the beach) we hope you enjoy the rest of your stay!!! XD

Saskatchewan
Level Contributor
636 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: At pcp now.

Thanks HRHCpuntaCana!! Oh yeah, we are now sitting on our deck, overooking the pool, with a great caesar in hand. Yes, they do have clamato juice but they run out very frequently. I have not asked about renos yet, but apparently there is a suite in building 3 that is being redone. Once it is finished, the powers that be will decide if they like it and then the rest of the rooms will be done the same. I have not seen it but people that have say it is very nice.

It was an absolutely gorgeous day here today!! Loving life! One week left! :)

Edmundston, Canada
Level Contributor
2,546 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: At pcp now.

Thanks Sasks for keeping us up to date and hope I can be as helpful when I get here if that day can ever come.

Ontario
Level Contributor
161 posts
1 review
Save Reply
28. Re: At pcp now.

Thanks for your updates and all who responded re men's shoes!! And OMG - a great caesar at a resort ... looking forward to that!! Thanks for all your info. We are counting down!!

Bradford West...
Level Contributor
26 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: At pcp now.

Thanks for everyone's replies, very useful. Booked honeymoon suite 2 weeks Oct.(Fabulous prices right now) Spoke with Hector, all renos to be completed by then. Enjoy your last week, looking forward to everyone's coming reviews, my countdown is on.......

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
952 posts
Save Reply
30. Re: At pcp now.

Yes Sasksunlover it's yet another beautiful and sunny day today and best of all is V-Day sooo Happy Valentine's Day to you!!! :) hope that you enjoy your week here!!!