We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

6 Golden Apple Square Deal

San Antonio, Texas
12 posts
Save Topic
6 Golden Apple Square Deal

thinking about taking advantage of the 6 golden apple square deal in may 2013. Has anyone gone lately, and wondering what resort? Thanks!

Chicago
Level Contributor
81 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: 6 Golden Apple Square Deal

I love buying the high category 5+ plus apple category and not selecting room and resort at the time of booking. The airfare charter from your major city included plus the A/I means you get a premium all inclusive for $1100/pp including airfare charter seat AND group transfers to whatever resort. You can book last minute on the rooms but the airfare will be way higher. My only gripe is getting stuck in a resort with a lot of brats staying for free and taking over the place. News for you, you kids running around, shrieking and acting like they own the place while their parents drink and let the kids run wild is not courteous. I Wish Apple had a 6 golden apple category with no guests under 17

Edited: 4:11 pm, May 17, 2013
Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
171 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: 6 Golden Apple Square Deal

wingnuttzz,

Apple occasionally offers 6 Apple Adult Only "AO" Square deals in Riviera Maya. I booked one in 10/11 and was assigned Silver Sands. Now that Secrets has added The Vine in Cancun and Aura in Cozumel, the possible assignments have expanded.

I do think that most prople are assigned a Secrets property.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
9,974 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: 6 Golden Apple Square Deal

With a 6 Golden Apple Square Deal you'll be staying at an AMResorts property. That could be Secrets, Dreams, or Now - possibly Zoetry, but I doubt it. There's only one non AMResorts property they list as 6 golden apples, and that's Iberostare Grand Bavaro. There's a heck of a difference between IGB and Now, and yet they are rated the same. It's extremely dishonest and self-serving.

Mark

24. Re: 6 Golden Apple Square Deal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, May 20, 2014