We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Electrical outlets ar PCP?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Saskatchewan
Level Contributor
636 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Electrical outlets ar PCP?

I did a search on this but couldn't find anything recent. Are the outlets 2 or 3 prong? Just need to plug in my camera and computer. And the prongs both the same or one larger and one smaller like here?

Edited: 12:50 pm, February 02, 2013
Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
14,840 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Electrical outlets ar PCP?

read this

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147293-i28-k30832…

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
79 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Electrical outlets ar PCP?

2 prong or 3 will work

Edited: 12:54 pm, February 02, 2013
Warwick, Rhode...
Level Contributor
4,031 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Electrical outlets ar PCP?

I read that both prongs are the same size, though. Is this true?

4. Re: Electrical outlets ar PCP?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 11:41 am, February 03, 2013
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
453 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Electrical outlets ar PCP?

I am currently at Punta Cana Princess .There are 3 prongs outlets (one is larger and one is smaller).There is no free wi-fi in the lobby,you have to pay 15 dollars per day.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
453 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Electrical outlets ar PCP?

I am currently at Punta Cana Princess .There are 3 prongs outlets (one is larger and one is smaller).There is no free wi-fi in the lobby,you have to pay 15 dollars per day.

Newfoundland
Level Contributor
481 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Electrical outlets ar PCP?

If you are flying Sunwing, internet is free in the VIP pckage, in 20 minute intervals in the lobby.

Saskatchewan
Level Contributor
636 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Electrical outlets ar PCP?

Thanks B-Sun-Tan. So no need to bring an adapter for my computer and chargers!! Hope you are having a great holiday!

9. Re: Electrical outlets ar PCP?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 05, 2014