We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Meet and Greet- Mon. Feb.18th!!!!

Saskatchewan
Level Contributor
639 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Meet and Greet- Mon. Feb.18th!!!!

Just a reminder and a notice to those that might not have seen it!! Meet and greet at Steve's Bar... Monday, Feb. 18th at 3:00 or there abouts for anyone in the area!!!! Will love to meet everyone. I will be wearing a Saskatchewan Roughrider t-shirt so you know who you are looking for!! Go Riders!!

Oklahoma City
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Meet and Greet- Mon. Feb.18th!!!!

We won't be able to be at Steve's ( never been to Punta Cana) but hope to see you another time! We will be there Feb. 17th-27th staying Majestic Colonial club :)

Markham
Level Contributor
156 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Meet and Greet- Mon. Feb.18th!!!!

We're in, staying at RST so reasonably short walk for us.

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Meet and Greet- Mon. Feb.18th!!!!

I'm still here at the Hard Rock but had the largest M&G yet with 3200 of my WideSpread Panic Fans!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mississauga, Canada
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Meet and Greet- Mon. Feb.18th!!!!

where is steves?

Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
14,917 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Meet and Greet- Mon. Feb.18th!!!!

see the map below

puntacanatv.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/P…

Click on it to enlarge

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
13,537 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Meet and Greet- Mon. Feb.18th!!!!

Most of which Bob...haven't a clue what Trp Advisor is...thus not a meet and greet for people of this site. LOL

Had the dis pleasure of meeting a group last night at the Corner...who decided it was a great place to act like absolute idiots. It made spring break kids look....polite! Funny how some people get when they drink.

I hope they were not representation of all the others who were at HR...if so...pretty pathetic for middle aged people.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
219 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Meet and Greet- Mon. Feb.18th!!!!

I'm planning to be there and will be looking for the ugly Riders T! :) Just kidding...we folks in Bomberland have NOTHING to be proud of these days!

Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
14,917 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Meet and Greet- Mon. Feb.18th!!!!

"Had the dis pleasure of meeting a group last night at the Corner...who decided it was a great place to act like absolute idiots. "

Mike.....intelligence cannot be legislated.....some peole just simply go nuts.

9. Re: Meet and Greet- Mon. Feb.18th!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 04, 2014