We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone ever booked a trip to Punta Cana with Itravel2000

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
La Prairie
Level Contributor
19 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone ever booked a trip to Punta Cana with Itravel2000

I'm looking for a 10 days family vacation (2 adults, 2 kids aged 15 and 12) to PuntaCana Dominican Republic from Montreal at Grand Palladium Resort.

The best deal I found was a 10 days stay to PuntaCana with West Jet from July18th to28th but we have to transfer in Toronto, within a 45 minuts lap. That is scaring us, since we don't know if we will have time to connect, go through customs, etc.

Looking for a direct flight, I found one with Canjet from August 1st to August 14th but it is through Itravel2000.com which we know nothing about.

So that's my questions, for you experts:

Is Itravel2000.com safe?

Do you know how it works?

Do they include the transfer to the hotel or any tax to get in or out DR?

Last year we went with Sunwing cvacations and flight to Riviera Maya and it went very well, no problems at all.

But this year, Sunwing seems more expensive than WestJet, Canjet and others.

Thanks anyone for any kind of advice!!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
3,642 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Has anyone ever booked a trip to Punta Cana with Itravel2000

It is a travel agency based in Mississauga - the only difference is that it does its business online and through a call centre rather than a shop in the high street. It offers the same protection a mall / high street travel agent does.

La Prairie
Level Contributor
19 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Has anyone ever booked a trip to Punta Cana with Itravel2000

Thanks everyone for all the tips and comments. We have book trough Air Transat with an Imperial Club Junior Suite at the Grand Palladium Bavaro Section...

The four of us are very happy with our decision and can wait for our summer holidays!!

Toronto, ON
Level Contributor
77 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Has anyone ever booked a trip to Punta Cana with Itravel2000

You will not have to go throught customs if you are connecting from Montreal and Toronto - its still in Canada. Itravel2000 is a great agent, on the phone or on-line I have used them many times. My best friend is using them to plan her destination wedding for 50+ people in Punta Cana next year. I have already paid the deposit and the service is amazing.

14. Re: Has anyone ever booked a trip to Punta Cana with Itravel2000

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, March 30, 2014