We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rotary meeting in Punta Cana

Gibson City
5 posts
Save Topic
Rotary meeting in Punta Cana

Where does Rotray meet in PC? I will be there next week and want to attend a meeting. Thanks, Ray

Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
14,868 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rotary meeting in Punta Cana

email PJT

greengo69@hotmail.com

Edited: 10:25 am, January 19, 2013
Gibson City
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Rotary meeting in Punta Cana

Please let me know the day, time and place Rotary meets. Thank you for your help.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,125 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rotary meeting in Punta Cana

Ray

Have you tried using the e_mail contact Wud supplied???

Gibson City
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Rotary meeting in Punta Cana

Yes, tried but no response yet

Toronto
Level Contributor
520 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rotary meeting in Punta Cana

Ray, I check the Rotary International website and it doesn't look like there is any Rotary meetings in Punta Cana or even La Altagracia province. It does show for Puerto Plata, Samana, Santo Domingo, etc. There is a very extensive list of locations that have meetings but unfortunately I'm not familiar with them so I can't say whether they're close to Punta Cana or not.

Gibson City
5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Rotary meeting in Punta Cana

Thank you, I will check when we get to the resort tomorrow to see if there is something not showing on the RI website.

Naperville, Illinois
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Rotary meeting in Punta Cana

Was there a location? I am leaving to Punta Cana on Wednesday and would love to attend.

Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
14,868 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Rotary meeting in Punta Cana

try this address, he is the President of the Rotary in Bavaro

asmith@puntacana.com

Boston
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Rotary meeting in Punta Cana

Ray,

We generally have meetings at 8pm on Tuesday nights but at various locations. We're nomads. There may or may not be a meeting tomorrow as it is the eve of Independence day and members may be traveling to enjoy the holiday.

email me at greengo69@hotmail.com

Regards,

PJT

10. Re: Rotary meeting in Punta Cana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 27, 2014