We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live from Majestic!

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
5,852 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Live from Majestic!

Well almost live - in the airport lounge and on my way back to Majestic Elegance for the third time. Thought I would start this now so that I can just check in once I get there and post as we go! Can yuo tell I am excited to actually be going back!

Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
2,322 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Live from Majestic!

Have a safe trip.

Scranton...
Level Contributor
2,466 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Live from Majestic!

Jealous!! Have a great trip! Are you in the Club section?

New Jersey
1 post
Save Reply
13. Re: Live from Majestic!

Enjoy your trip.

We'll be there in 18 days!!

Princeton Jct., NJ
Level Contributor
4,156 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Live from Majestic!

OK Sackie----You should be there about now. Hope the trip down was uneventful. Hope you got "your room"! Have a blast and see if you can find Puss&Boots group---they sound like they are making the most of everything.

murillo
Level Contributor
5,872 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Live from Majestic!

Now everybody take notice how to start a live post...only 4 lines long... when you want to check it out you don't have to scroll down all the time on the next page ... Thanx Sackie

New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
5,852 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Live from Majestic!

Thanks everyone, So far so good. Yesterday was a long day up at 4 30 am. The room was ready when we arrived so we waited in the upper bar and had a few drinks. Not a bad way to wait can't see why some would complain about it when you still have access to everything just not your room. It was raining when we arrived and continued for the rest of the day.

We are in room 3332 an upgrade. It has a nice side private patio area overlooking the second club pool. There is an outside tub that I am looking forward to trying once it is sunny on that side. The patio area is a big as the room itself!

Supper last night at the Steakhouse and it was very nice if a little rushed. It was not busy so the servers were moving fast. We just sat down and they were there with rooms and pouring water and asking if we wanted drinks.

We were not too hungry but the food was good and the steaks done to order just perfectly. I like my steak well done and at home it is hard to get it that way but down here can can always get it right.

Spud as repeaters we have been given a few perks including using some of the Colonial and as well I had e mailed them there and asked if I could get a tour. All I have to do is set it up with the guest services.

Just booked the French for tonight no problem. So things are well under way for another great two weeks at the Club section at ME.

Summerside
Level Contributor
1,444 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Live from Majestic!

So glad you made it safely. That first travel day is a long one indeed. Happy to hear you'll get a tour of the Colonial Club. Looking forward to reading your updates. Have fun and enjoy your vacation.

St. Andrews, United...
Level Contributor
130 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Live from Majestic!

So nice to know that you are having a great time!!.....say hi to Feliz, Maxima, Rosa, Eva, Yuli and Jorge in the bar close to the beach in the private area from Ivonne y Jerico (I was the guy that help Rosa putting the xmas decoration in the bar), that was my bar there!......ask for a coco loco, it is a very nice drink and used to mixed it with Whisky instead of rum.

Tell Jose in the Mariana excursion company next to the beach volley that you know me and you want the friends special deal for you too :)

Good luck and keep enjoying your holidays!!!.....

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
9,090 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Live from Majestic!

Have a wonderful vacation, sackie. Hope weather gets better for you.

Scranton...
Level Contributor
2,466 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Live from Majestic!

I wish I was dining at the French restaurant tonight...that red snapper was delicious...and the dessert too!! Enjoy!