We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

traveling to punta cana

Rock Valley, Iowa
Level Contributor
12 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
traveling to punta cana

My wife and I are spending our 30th aniversery at the Excellence Is there any thing that we should be aware of with the people in the dominican republic. Wehave ben told this is a very acomadating country to be in Thanks Myron K

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,486 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: traveling to punta cana

We love the Dominican people

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
6,440 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: traveling to punta cana

Many years ago I first visited DR on a cruise stop. I was so impressed with the beautiful people that I knew I wanted to return for future vacations and I have been back for a week at a time a dozen times, am heading back again Friday. Never disappointed.

Rock Valley, Iowa
Level Contributor
12 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: traveling to punta cana

We are staying at the excellence what rooms are the best ocean view or garden

Waterloo, Canada
Level Contributor
409 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: traveling to punta cana

As mentioned several times already, the genuine warmth and kindness of the Dominican people keeps us coming back!!! We will be going in Feb. for our 9th visit, you will absolutely love it!!

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy :)

Cheers,

Have a great vacay

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
10,057 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: traveling to punta cana

474myronk474,

It really depends on whether you're Excellence Club or not, and whether you want to be near the river pool or the cascade pool.

Avoid blocks 6 and 14. Some rooms in 6 look out over the swim-up bar and the Lobster House, or at a parking lot. Some rooms in 14 look out over a flea market.

For ocean view, 2 and 3 are great, on the cascade side. 10 is great on the river side.

Mark

Rock Valley, Iowa
Level Contributor
12 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: traveling to punta cana

thanks for the replys . sound like this is going to be great!!!!!!!!

17. Re: traveling to punta cana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, January 30, 2014