We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PC on sale

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
303 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
PC on sale

Travelocity.com & Expedia.com have great prices for flight and resort in PC. We just booked our May trip and are paying close to $600.00 less on what we paid for our December trip.

Maybe you can find a great price too.

NJ
Level Contributor
1,387 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: PC on sale

Yes, let's share info about great deals! Thanks, Ravenswin. Cheapcaribbean also has some very attractive prices - the lowest for Natura Park in PC and Wyndham Viva Beach in LR. We got a deal from Newark in April 11-18th for less then $1800 all In for 2 pp with nonstop flight. Cabeza de Toro and 3 star hotel is usually not my first choice but I could not pass this deal. We're going enjoy it anyway. I booked it 2 days ago and now price is up about $100 again. But it will go down - usual United games... Jst watch every day and book when it goes down. It's very rare now to find such deals.

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
303 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: PC on sale

Yeah I couldn't believe almost a $600.00 savings . Didn't want to keep good info to myself. I hope others can benefit.

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: PC on sale

I always book thru Cheapcaribbean as they seem to always have the lowest prices from Boston.

Greenwich...
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: PC on sale

Out of Hartford, I was able to book a club room at Majestic Colonial for my girlfriend and I including flight for just about $1200 including flight on Expedia for April.

Edited: 8:02 am, January 09, 2013
Scranton...
Level Contributor
2,473 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: PC on sale

BobNH,

When you use cheapcaribbean...do they include transfers? Also what kind of insurance do they offer?

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: PC on sale

Yes

Scranton...
Level Contributor
2,473 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: PC on sale

What kind of insurance? Do they have the type that you can cancel for any reason?

NJ
Level Contributor
1,387 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: PC on sale

They do have cancel for any reason insurance for $73.00. Regualr is $63.00.

Scranton...
Level Contributor
2,473 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: PC on sale

Thanks! I will check it out for my November trip!

10. Re: PC on sale

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, January 12, 2014