We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barcelo Bavaro Beach

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ontario
Level Contributor
35 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Barcelo Bavaro Beach

Would like to know about the internet at this resort?

Could someone explain it to me. I am heading here in Feb.

I will not be purchasing the upgrade to get the internet free. Thanks in advance.

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
2,416 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barcelo Bavaro Beach

Check this thread:

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g147293-i28-k598584…

Mount Stewart...
Level Contributor
56 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Barcelo Bavaro Beach

Heading there in March. We also decided not to upgrade to premium, we don't drink anyway and the rooms are the same, so not worth the extra cost. Internet, as I am told is $45 for the week. I have also seen $65 for the week. We stayed at a Barcelo in Mexico and it was $12 per day or sixty for the week, you just go into the Internet room and buy it there, you get a piece of paper with your password on it. You could only log in with one device at a time, so we just took turns logging in.

stzenon
Level Contributor
29 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Barcelo Bavaro Beach

would like t know if anybody has an e-mail adresse for the barcelo bavaro beach ?

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
92 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Barcelo Bavaro Beach

Amanda -

Email for resort is: bavaro@barcelo.com

stzenon
Level Contributor
29 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Barcelo Bavaro Beach

Thank you very much Vallygval!!

6. Re: Barcelo Bavaro Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, May 08, 2014