We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Master suite at excellence

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
portsmouth
Level Contributor
873 posts
28 reviews
Master suite at excellence

Has anyone stayed in one recently ? Any tips or info ? room number recommendations ? Have they been refurbished ? If not , anyone know when they will be .

Thank you

portsmouth
Level Contributor
873 posts
28 reviews
1. Re: Master suite at excellence

Anyone ?

Sycamore, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,834 posts
38 reviews
2. Re: Master suite at excellence

I'm sorry but I don't think that category room exists at the EPC.Do you mean an Imperial Suite,Or an RTT suite??

Edited: 3:51 pm, December 28, 2012
Sycamore, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,834 posts
38 reviews
3. Re: Master suite at excellence

I'm sorry I just checked and the Resort does have that room ,I think it is a Master swim up.I wish I could help you with your Question but I'm not familiar with that room,Someone who is will come along soon..

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
9,789 posts
10 reviews
4. Re: Master suite at excellence

I've never stayed in a Master Suite. They're all in block 5, by the Cascade pool, and back from the beach. I don't need two rooms, so I've never tried it. I'd rather spend my money on upgrades to one of the other types of rooms.

Mark

portsmouth
Level Contributor
873 posts
28 reviews
5. Re: Master suite at excellence

Thank you. It's a free upgrade from our agent

portsmouth
Level Contributor
873 posts
28 reviews
6. Re: Master suite at excellence

Just heard from agent that all master suites refurbished . Can any recent travellers confirm or deny .

Thanks

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
57,534 posts
63 reviews
7. Re: Master suite at excellence

Why not drop the resort and ask

Personally, I cannot see any reason why the agent would mislead you

8. Re: Master suite at excellence

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 11, 2014