We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

catamaran cruise

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois...
3 posts
Save Topic
catamaran cruise

I'm getting married in Punta Cana (Dominican Repb) Nov 2013 and I was thinking of booking a sunset catamaran cruise for all of our guests (approx 50 people).

I'd like to keep a sensible budget for this but i've never booked anything like this before so i'm not sure how much I will be spending.

I appreciate any and all help!

Alberta
Level Contributor
604 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: catamaran cruise

We paid $65.00 per person a couple of weeks ago. This was also a wedding group and there were 25 people on the catamaran. This was an afternoon not a sunset. Included beer, rum, coke, and snacks.

It was a very pleasant afternoon.

Chicago, Illinois...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: catamaran cruise

Do you know the name of the catamaran company used?

Ps thanks for the info :)

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
369 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: catamaran cruise

We got married at sunset aboard La Barcaza. You can view their website at www.puntcanaweddingboat.com

Price depends on package choosen and min 20 people

Los Gatos CA
10 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: catamaran cruise

A friend of mine organized her party with the sailing catamaran of Sailing Adventure. It's a great tour; it lasted over 4 hours and included also a fabulous Asian buffet. We had a lot of fun; the staff was very entertaining, and the food excellent. I would definitely recommend it.

Check out their page at www.oapc.com

Alberta
Level Contributor
604 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: catamaran cruise

We were at the Bahia Principe Esmeralda. We booked with a fellow that was walking around the pools. I cannot remember the name. This is a fun thing to do with a wedding group.

Chicago, Illinois...
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: catamaran cruise

Do you know the name of the catamaran company used?

Ps thanks for the info :)

7. Re: catamaran cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 29, 2013